Aviator Place, 1-4 bed homes
Our expert teams are online and on call to guide you through a virtual viewing of your chosen development and answer any questions you might have about it. Once your virtual viewing is complete you will then be able to book your private appointment to safely view in person.
Last remaining 4 bed house - available to move in now!
Ideally located in one of the greenest boroughs in London, these homes are in close proximity to local green spaces and a bustling high street.
Situated along the A40, Aviator Place is within close walking distance to North Acton and East Acton underground and mainline stations, connecting you to central London in less than 40 minutes.
- Integrated kitchen appliances including fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, dishwasher
- Spacious bedrooms with sumptuous wool carpet
- 9 minute walk to North Acton Station
- Large rear garden and bike storage to 4 bed house
- Kitchen units by Impress with carousel corner units in high gloss grey
- Soft close action doors and drawer fronts
- Composite worktop and upstands
- Stainless steel splashback
- Integrated A-rated stainless steel appliances including oven and grill, fridge/freezer, designer-style extractor hood
- 4 plate ceramic hob
- Space and services provided for dishwasher
- 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer
- Chrome lever style mixer tap
- 60 litre recycling bin
- Feature LED lighting under wall units
- Slip resistant ceramic tiling
- Stainless steel sockets and light switches
- White sanitaryware including handleless bath with shower screen, concealed cistern toilet and basin
- Chrome lever style mixer tap and shower head on fixed slider rail over bath
- Vanity unit over basin
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Chrome drying line fittings above bath
- En suites - shower enclosure with chrome frame and thermostatically controlled shower head on slider rail
-Slip resistant ceramic tiling
- 80% wool fitted carpet in neutral tone
- Built-in wardrobe (*subject to plan)
- Washer/dryer located in service cupboard
- 5 panel white doors throughout
- Chrome handles and hinges throughout
- White plastic sockets throughout (excluding Kitchen)
- Timber effect laminate flooring in halls and living areas
- Low energy recessed downlighters throughout
- Mains operated smoke alarms and CO detection (in homes where gas appliances are fitted)
- Wiring for telephone and wireless broadband
- Sockets for Freeview TV with 2 interactive satellite services available via subscription
- Fob activated black and white entry phone access
- Residents noticeboard (apartments only)
- Individual lockable mailbox for each home (apartments only)
-Lifts to apartment buildings with 4 or more floors (apartments only)
- Bin stores
- Fob controlled external bike stores
What is Shared Ownership?
Shared Ownership is a government backed scheme allowing you to buy a share in a property from 25% to 75% of the full market value and pay a subsidised rent on the remainder. Because you only have to put down a deposit on the share you buy, you won't need to save as much for a deposit as you would if you were buying outright. **Affordability and eligibility criteria applies.
***Images and CGIs are for illustrative purposes only.
Local area information
Aviator Place is within close walking distance to North Acton and East Acton underground stations, and Acton mainline stations, connecting you to central London in less than 40 minutes.
Head over to the vibrant Acton Market, running since the medieval times. You will find different stalls depending on the day of the week; fresh goods, street food, jewellery, homewares or even Arts and Crafts!
Embark on a journey along the history and growth of the capital's transport system at the London Transport Museum.
Acton, your new dream destination!
Min share price from: £191,250 for a 25% share
Full price from: £765,000
Minimum deposit from: £8,813
Monthly rent from: £1,315
There is only one available priced at £191,250 for a 25% share.
It’s the same as buying on the open-market but you’re buying a share of a property, so therefore pay a mortgage on the part you own.
An independent mortgage advisor can help suggest which type of mortgage might be best for you, based on your situation.
Leasehold, which is essentially the contract for the share you've bought.
It means you've got the right to keep your home for a certain number of years (usually at least 125), but the land belongs to someone else. Your lease also sets out how much you need to pay each month, your responsibilities while living there and all the details of your agreement with the housing association. Make sure you go through it and ask lots of questions.
Your solicitor can help you with this.