Wyborne Park, 2-3 bed homes
Final release launching early 2021!
The final collection of three and four bedroom houses for shared ownership located at Wyborne Park in Rochford, Essex will be launching in early 2021.
Located just off the Essex coast in Great Wakering, Wyborne Park offers you the comfort of a new build in a peaceful, highly sought after location. This rural village has many conveniences, including a primary school and co-op, whilst being a short drive from the busy towns of Shoeburyness and Thorpe Bay. Southend Pleasure Beach is only a 13 minute drive away offering an amusement park and a range of amenities for everyone to enjoy.
These beautiful homes will come complete with everything needed for modern life, including:
- Fully fitted Symphony kitchen Woodbury range in cashmere with laminate worktop in copper slate and glass splashback. Under pelmet lighting.
- Integrated kitchen appliances, including electric oven, gas hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Fully fitted Roca bathroom with bath, shower, screen and heated towel rail.
- Porcelanosa wall tiles in Madagascar natural to bathroom and WC
- Amtico Spacia vinyl flooring in smoked timber to kitchens or open plan kitchen/dining*, bathrooms, WC and ensuite. Abingdon Essentials carpet in dove grey 2 to remaining areas.
- Central heating
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Front and rear gardens with turf
- Downstairs WC
- 10-year NHBC build warranty
*only to plots 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63
To be the first to hear more about when these homes are launching, register your interest today!
Priority will be given to people who live and/or work in Rochford. In line with government priorities, top priority for these homes at Wyborne Park is awarded to serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last two years.