Shared ownership is another way to buy your own home. You buy a percentage, and pay rent on the rest. The housing association owns part of it — but you’re living there, you decorate it, and you decide when to sell.
Buying a percentage means a smaller deposit and smaller mortgage. It’s a sooner first step on the ladder for lots of people. Usually, you can also carry on buying shares, to own it 100%.
Read more about Shared ownership (Opens in new window)
Wyborne Park, 2-3 bed homes
Available to reserve now!
Moat is pleased to release details of these two and three bedroom houses located at Wyborne Park in Rochford, Essex.
These homes are now available to reserve off-plan.
These beautiful homes come fitted with:
- Fully fitted Symphony kitchen Woodbury range in cashmere with laminate worktop in copper slate and glass splashback. Under pelmet lighting.
- Integrated kitchen appliances, including electric oven, gas hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Fully fitted Roca bathroom with bath, shower, screen and heated towel rail.
- En-suite to certain plots
- Porcelanosa wall tiles in Madagascar natural to bathroom and WC
- Amtico Spacia vinyl flooring in smoked timber to kitchens, open plan kitchen/dining*, bathrooms, WC and ensuites. Abingdon Essentials carpet in dove grey 2 to remaining areas.
- Central heating
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Front and rear gardens with turf
- Downstairs WC
- 10-year NHBC build warranty
*only to plots 23, 27, 28, 82, 83, 85
Priority will be given to people who live and/or work in Rochford. In line with government priorities, top priority for these homes at Wyborne Park is awarded to serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last two years.