Shared ownership is another way to buy your own home. You buy a percentage, and pay rent on the rest. The housing association owns part of it — but you’re living there, you decorate it, and you decide when to sell.
Buying a percentage means a smaller deposit and smaller mortgage. It’s a sooner first step on the ladder for lots of people. Usually, you can also carry on buying shares, to own it 100%.
Read more about Shared ownership (Opens in new window)
Woodlands Green, 3 bed homes
Moat is pleased to release details of this brand new phase of spacious three bedroom houses for shared ownership located at Woodlands Green in Staplehurst, Maidstone.
These beautiful homes have been designed in Redrow's award-winning Heritage collection style to blend in naturally with the quaint village setting. Staplehurst train station is within a ten minute walk, with trains direct to Charing Cross in just over an hour - giving commuters the true best of both worlds.
Only two houses (13 and 15 Wickings Close) remain available at Woodlands Green - complete the financial assessment for these homes and express your interest today to avoid missing out!
Each home has been build to the highest standard and will feature:
- Fully fitted Woodbury gloss kitchen in ivory with dark ash laminate worktops and stainless steel splashback.
- Integrated Zanussi kitchen appliances, including stainless steel gas hob, electric oven, hood, fridge freezer and washing machine.
- Fully fitted bathroom by Ideal Standard with thermostatic shower and wall tiles in weathered white.
- Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen* vinyl flooring to bathrooms and cloakroom. Carpet to remaining areas.
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Central heating.
- Rear gardens
- Turf is provided
- Two allocated parking spaces per house.
- 10 year NHBC warranty.
*Kitchen/Diner to certain houses
Priority will be given to people who live and/or work in Maidstone. In line with government priorities, top priority for these homes at Woodlands Green is awarded to serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last two years.