Union Walk , 1-2 bed homes
Videos, 3D tours
Reserve for just £99* – offer available until 31st March 2021
Reserve your dream home with Shared Ownership for less – simply contact Clarion Housing today and find out how easy it is.
*Fee reduced from £500. Offer available until 31st March 2021 and applies to all Shared Ownership purchases with Clarion Housing. If the property does not exchange within 45 days of the reservation fee being taken then the full £500 reservation fee will be required. Full T&Cs available on request.
About Union Walk
Don't miss out - we are open daily for viewings from 9am - 5pm
Contact the sales team to book your visit. We will explain the safe-distancing and hygiene measures in place to keep everyone safe.
Welcome to Union Walk, Clarion’s collection of Shared Ownership suites, one and two bedroom brand new apartments located within the Southall Waterside development in Southall, Ealing.
At twice the size of Green Park, Southall Waterside is one of London’s largest regeneration developments, a vibrant new village with a wide choice of amenities, including a one kilometre stretch of the Grand Union Canal.
Each home has been designed for modern living, with many offering views over the green spaces of Southall Waterside which can be enjoyed from a private balcony or terrace. With excellent transport links, considered modern interiors and a wealth of amenities on it’s doorstep, Union Walk offers a London lifestyle that is second to none.
- 5-minutes* on foot to Southall station
- Excellent transport links from Southall station with London Paddington accessible in just 14-minutes** and Heathrow Airport in just 17-minutes**
- Southall Waterside will overlook 90 acres of Country Park, one kilometre of canalside living and offer shopping, restaurants, entertainment and cafes
- Crossrail is coming in 2020 which will offer links from Southall to Bond Street in just 17-minutes***
- Southall, part of the London Borough of Ealing and offers an excellent choice of shops, nightlife and open spaces. Both Southall and Ealing Broadway are nearby
- Considered interiors including white contemporary kitchens with premium appliances and neutral bathrooms with grey ceramic tiling and high quality fittings
- All apartments have a balcony or terrace
- Parking available to selected apartments
*google.co.uk/maps, **tfl.gov.uk from Southall, dependent on time of day, ***Projected times by Crossrail from Southall station, crossrail.com
To register your interest or for any other enquiries please contact the Customer Service Team – Sales
Images displayed may be examples of previous Clarion Housing developments that will not always be indicative of the specification at this development and may not correspond exactly to the available properties described.