The Staging Post, 1-3 bed homes
As we re-open our sales offices, our expert teams are online and on-call to answer any questions and guide you through a virtual viewing of your chosen development. Once your virtual viewing is complete you will then be able to book your private appointment to view in person.
Discover a collection of high-quality and contemporary one, two & three bedroom homes available through the Government backed Shared Ownership scheme, set alongside more than 40 acres of parkland. If you're looking for a beautiful modern home nestled in landscaped grounds, offering a high-spec finish and stylish interiors, The Staging Post is where you'll find it!
- California oak laminate flooring.
- Matt white painted walls.
- TV and internet connection point.
- Fibre broadband enabled.
- Integrated Zanussi fridge freezer.
- Integrated Zanussi dishwasher
- Modern grey silestone worktops.
- Stainless steel splashback.
- Stainless steel sink with mono block mixed tap in chrome.
- Glossy grey soft close cupboards.
- 80% wool carpet, oak colour.
- Built in wardrobe
- Ceramic floor tiling.
- Heated chrome towel rail.
- Separate bath to all apartments.
- Shaver socket.
- Glass shower screen.
- Smoke detectors fitted throughout.
- CCTV at entrance to blocks.
- Lifts to all floors in blocks.
- Central heating throughout.
- Double glazing throughout.
- Washer dryer to all apartments.
- Storage cupboards in hallway.
What is Shared Ownership?
Shared Ownership is a government backed scheme allowing you to buy a share in a property from 25% to 75% of the full market value and pay a subsidised rent on the remainder. Because you only have to put down a deposit on the share you buy, you won't need to save as much for a deposit as you would if you were buying outright. **Affordability and eligibility criteria applies.
* Estimated mortgage payments assume an interest rate of 4.50% using a 10% deposit over 25 years on a repayment basis. The actual interest rate can vary. The monthly rent is calculated at 2.75% per annum of the value of the share that is not purchased. Service charge is only an estimate and may increase in future.
***Images and CGIs are for illustrative purposes only.
Local area information
The Staging Post is surrounded by 40 acres of parkland. With great connections to central London and beyond, this really is a great place to be. Hounslow Central underground station is just 0.3 km away, where the Piccadilly line will get you to the West End in just over half an hour. Or, for those jet-setters amongst us, across to Heathrow Airport in 11 minutes.
Hounslow town centre is 1 km away. The riverside pubs and upmarket shopping of Richmond are a 20 minute drive, while the stately homes and rugby matches of Twickenham are even closer.
With an enviable location just outside central London, it's no wonder travellers have been calling into Hounslow since ancient times. Today, the area is a medley of flavours and experiences perfect for Hounslow's diverse community.
For fantastic British Asian street food, pop into Thakers on the High Street. Don't fancy it? Il Bebo's offers authentically seasonal Italian cooking, giving you the classics, and more. And with plenty of healthy vegan options available you know you will always get something good to eat in Hounslow.
Shopping options range from high-street favourites in the Treaty Centre to small family-run independents and weekend markets, ideal for everyone. A new shopping area will be opening soon with a cinema within walking distance. Hounslow has everything you need.
Min share price from: £83,750 for a 25% share
Full price from: £335,000
Minimum deposit from: £8,063
Monthly rent from: £576
There are 2 available ranging from £83,750 for a 25% share to £140,000 for a 25% share.
It’s the same as buying on the open-market but you’re buying a share of a property, so therefore pay a mortgage on the part you own.
An independent mortgage advisor can help suggest which type of mortgage might be best for you, based on your situation.
Leasehold, which is essentially the contract for the share you've bought.
It means you've got the right to keep your home for a certain number of years (usually at least 125), but the land belongs to someone else. Your lease also sets out how much you need to pay each month, your responsibilities while living there and all the details of your agreement with the housing association. Make sure you go through it and ask lots of questions.
Your solicitor can help you with this.