The Oaks, 1-3 bed homes
Reserve for just £125* – offer available until 31st October 2020
Reserve your dream home with Shared Ownership for less – simply contact Clarion Housing today and find out how easy it is.
*Fee reduced from £500. Offer available until 31st October 2020 and applies to all Shared Ownership purchases with Clarion Housing. If the property does not exchange within 42 days of the reservation fee being taken then the full £500 reservation fee will be required. Full T&Cs available on request.
About The Oaks
"Last Few Remaining"
A new development of two and three bedroom homes, and one and two bedroom apartments available for Shared Ownership, located in the heart of a vibrant new redevelopment.
The Oaks is surrounded by both woodland and the Worcester and Birmingham Canal – the perfect contemporary village setting.
The Oaks, is only 100m away from Selly Oaks High Street, providing a pharmacy, post office, village convenience store, boutique shops and regular farmers market. Close by you can relax and enjoy the greenery of Selly Oak Park and the historic buildings within the area. Approximately seven miles north is central Birmingham, home to a plethora of activities including shopping at the infamous Bullring, theatres, cinemas, museums and more!
- Contemporary living the within picturesque landscape of Kings Norton.
- Choice of local shopping and amenities.
- Around seven miles from Birmingham city centre.
- The Oaks is situated less than four miles from the A38, and 25 minutes from junction 2 of the M42.
- Less than two miles from King’s Norton railway station, services into the city centre run.
- Every 10 minutes at peak times with a journey time of only 15 minutes. Birmingham airport is only 11 miles away.
- There is plenty of choice for schools to accommodate children of all ages. From Primary Schools to Sixth Form Colleges in the King’s Norton area.
- Birmingham City provides a variety of Universities including: Aston University, University of Birmingham and University College Birmingham.
For further information or to register your interest, please contact the Customer Service Team – Sales as soon as possible
For further details on Shared Ownership please visit myclarionhousing.com/sharedownership
All images displayed throughout are examples of previous Clarion developments and are not indicative of the specification at this development and may not correspond exactly to the available properties described.
These prices are to be used as a guideline only as they may change.