The Oaks, 1-3 bed homes
Reserve for just £99* – offer available until 31st March 2021
Reserve your dream home with Shared Ownership for less – simply contact Clarion Housing today and find out how easy it is.
*Fee reduced from £500. Offer available until 31st March 2021 and applies to all Shared Ownership purchases with Clarion Housing. If the property does not exchange within 45 days of the reservation fee being taken then the full £500 reservation fee will be required. Full T&Cs available on request.
About The Oaks
"Last Home Remaining"
A new development of two and three bedroom homes, and one and two bedroom apartments available for Shared Ownership, located in the heart of a vibrant new redevelopment.
The Oaks is surrounded by both woodland and the Worcester and Birmingham Canal – the perfect contemporary village setting.
The Oaks, is only 100m away from Selly Oaks High Street, providing a pharmacy, post office, village convenience store, boutique shops and regular farmers market. Close by you can relax and enjoy the greenery of Selly Oak Park and the historic buildings within the area. Approximately seven miles north is central Birmingham, home to a plethora of activities including shopping at the infamous Bullring, theatres, cinemas, museums and more!
- Contemporary living the within picturesque landscape of Kings Norton.
- Choice of local shopping and amenities.
- Around seven miles from Birmingham city centre.
- The Oaks is situated less than four miles from the A38, and 25 minutes from junction 2 of the M42.
- Less than two miles from King’s Norton railway station, services into the city centre run.
- Every 10 minutes at peak times with a journey time of only 15 minutes. Birmingham airport is only 11 miles away.
- There is plenty of choice for schools to accommodate children of all ages. From Primary Schools to Sixth Form Colleges in the King’s Norton area.
- Birmingham City provides a variety of Universities including: Aston University, University of Birmingham and University College Birmingham.
For further information or to register your interest, please contact the Customer Service Team – Sales as soon as possible
For further details on Shared Ownership please visit myclarionhousing.com/sharedownership
All images displayed throughout are examples of previous Clarion developments and are not indicative of the specification at this development and may not correspond exactly to the available properties described.
These prices are to be used as a guideline only as they may change.
Local area information
Min share price from: £71,250 for a 30% share
Full price from: £237,500
Minimum deposit from: £3,563
Monthly rent from: £381
There is only one available priced at £71,250 for a 30% share.
It’s the same as buying on the open-market but you’re buying a share of a property, so therefore pay a mortgage on the part you own.
An independent mortgage advisor can help suggest which type of mortgage might be best for you, based on your situation.
Leasehold, which is essentially the contract for the share you've bought.
It means you've got the right to keep your home for a certain number of years (usually at least 125), but the land belongs to someone else. Your lease also sets out how much you need to pay each month, your responsibilities while living there and all the details of your agreement with the housing association. Make sure you go through it and ask lots of questions.
Your solicitor can help you with this.