Shared ownership is another way to buy your own home. You buy a percentage, and pay rent on the rest. The housing association owns part of it — but you’re living there, you decorate it, and you decide when to sell.
Buying a percentage means a smaller deposit and smaller mortgage. It’s a sooner first step on the ladder for lots of people. Usually, you can also carry on buying shares, to own it 100%.
Read more about Shared ownership (Opens in new window)
Temple Hill, 2 bed homes
Temple Hill, Dartford, Kent, DA1 5TT
Available through a shared ownership resale scheme, a well presented ground floor, two bedroom apartment situated in a popular residential area of Dartford, Kent.
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with phone entry system & lift access, open plan living/dining room area leading out to a juliette balcony. Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, large double bedroom, second double bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath and two storage cupboards in the hallway. The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal courtyard, a bike shed & an allocated parking space.
Length of Lease:
Approx 122 Years
Council Tax Band:
Dartford Council Tax Band - D
Gross Internal Area:
66 Square Metres
Local area information
• Situated in a convenient area of Dartford.
• Within close proximity to Dartford Town Centre which offer shops, restaurants & amenities.
• Bluewater Shopping Centre is located 4.4 miles from the apartment and offers a wider variety of shops, restaurants, bars and entertainment.
• Dartford Station is located 0.3 miles from the apartment and offers national rail services to; London Victoria, Cannon Street & Charing Cross.
• Easy access to the A2 and the M25 providing a direct route to London and the motorway network.
• Property is located within close proximity of local primary/secondary schools.