Schoolhouse Yard - Ground Floor, 2 bed homes
The property located on the ground floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with two large cupboards and entry system leading to:
- Living Room (3.1m x 3.2m): Spacious lounge with large windows, lots of natural light, leading to a modern open plan kitchen. Wooden flooring
- Kitchen (5.3m x 3.1m): Modern white wall units with charcoal worktop and tiled back splash. Integrated stainless-steel gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood. Tiled black flooring
- Bedroom One (3.5m x 4.2m): Double bedroom. Wool mix carpeted flooring
- Bedroom Two (2.2m x 3.1m): Single bedroom. Wooden flooring
- Bathroom (3.4m x 2.0m): White bathroom suite with chrome shower head, WC and hand washbasin with large mirror. Full height white tiling around bath. Linoleum flooring
- Outside: Private, fenced patio with wooden decking, allocated parking space, communal courtyard and cycle storage
Overall property: 64 sq. m.
Local area information
Schoolhouse Yard is a two-bedroom, ground floor apartment with a personal door, contained within a former Victorian school building. The building is served by a lift and a staircase situated within a secured lobby. The approximate size of the property is 64 sq. m. and the lease remaining on the property is 112 years.
This beautiful two-bed apartment has an allocated parking space and benefits from being only a ten minute walk to Woolwich Town Centre offering DLR, Overground and the new Cross Rail due to open late 2020. The night buses provide links to Central London locations.
- Nearest Station: Woolwich Arsenal (0.5 mi), Plumstead (0.7 mi), Woolwich Dockyard (0.9 mi)
- Bus Routes Nearby: 51, 53, 54, 96, 99, 122, 161, 178, 180, 244, 291, 380, 386, 469