Royal Arsenal Riverside
What is Shared Ownership?
|Minimum share price||£143,125|
|Full market price||£572,500|
|Monthly service charge||£254|
Shared Ownership is a type of affordable home ownership when a purchaser takes out a mortgage on a share of a property and pays rent to a landlord on the remaining share.
For example, someone might buy a 50 per cent share in a property and pay rent to the landlord on the remaining 50 per cent. Purchasers then have the opportunity to ‘staircase’ up their share of the property, gradually increasing the proportion of their home that they own outright and therefore paying less rent on the remaining portion, until they own 100 per cent of their home.
- Fully fitted Commodore New Port range kitchen in farnham beige sand with laminate worktops and stainless steel splashback.
- Integrated Beko appliances, including electric oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Freestanding Beko washer/dryer located in utility cupboard.
- Fully fitted Roca bathroom with shower facility, screen and heated towel rail.
- Carpet to bedrooms. Vinyl flooring to all remaining areas.
- District central heating system
- Balcony or terrace to all apartments.
- En-suite or WC to selected apartments.
- Parking space to selected apartments.
- 10 year LABC warranty.
(Above is the current proposed specification and is subject to change)
Please note: Moat do not allow pets in apartments.