Royal Albert Wharf, 3 bed homes
As we re-open our sales offices, our expert teams are online and on-call to answer any questions and guide you through a virtual viewing of your chosen development. Once your virtual viewing is complete you will then be able to book your private appointment to view in person.
Situated close to Gallions Reach DLR, within 20 minutes of Canary Wharf, these outstanding 1,2 & 3 bed Shared Ownership apartments benefit from a superb waterside location. In a prime position, where the river Thames meets the Royal Docks, Royal Albert Wharf brings exciting new architecture into an historic setting, creating a vibrant new destination for work, rest and play. Your new neighbourhood - where the waterside meets the city.
The first phase of Royal Albert Wharf is bordered by water on three sides - with the Royal Albert Basin to the west, the River Thames to the east and a former shipping lock to the south. Workspace, cafés and bars will line the dock where a 100-year old Edwardian 'Pump House' still operates while a tree-lined square will act as a focal point for the community.
Kitchen, dining & living rooms
- Kitchens by Manhattan featuring soft-closing wall and base units in gloss White, square edged laminate worktops with upstand and white gloss splashback to hob.
- Zanussi appliances including integrated oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel feature chimney hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Zanussi washer dryer located in the hall cupboard.
- LED under-pelmet lighting and chrome downlighters.
- Recycling bins included.
- Franke Stainless steel single bowl sink with Grohe mixer tap in chrome. Brushed stainless steel light switches and electrical sockets.
- 80% wool mix carpet to bedrooms in 'Pearl’.
- Built-in wardrobe with white doors and brushed satin ironmongery to bedroom one.
- LED downlighters to bedrooms.
Bathrooms & En Suites
- Large format ceramic wall and floor tiling in natural tone.
- Ideal Standard sanitary ware with mixer taps.
- Ideal Standard bath with thermostatically controlled mixer taps, shower over bath and clear glass bath screen.
- Vanity unit with storage and full width mirror above.
- Ladder style heated towel rail in chrome finish.
- Chrome downlighters and chrome shaver socket.
- Solid core flush faced front and internal doors painted in white with satin chrome finish ironmongery.
- Walls finished in white vinyl matt emulsion to compliment the white satin painted architraves and skirting boards.
- Contemporary oak effect laminate flooring in to the entrance hall, kitchen, living room and storage cupboards. Double glazed windows featuring external grey aluminium framing and an internal white finish.
- White radiators with individual thermostat controls.
- Data points for telephone and wireless broadband hub to living room and bedroom 1.
- Freeview TV points to all bedrooms and Freeview and SKY enabled TV points to bedroom 1 and living area (requires subscription at additional cost).
- Recessed LED energy efficient downlighters throughout.
- Mains operated smoke and heat detector with battery backup.
- Video entry phone system.
Balconies and Terraces
- Private outside space to all apartments.
- Balconies and terraces are all paved or decked.
- External lighting.
What is Shared Ownership?
Shared Ownership is a government backed scheme allowing you to buy a share in a property from 25% to 75% of the full market value and pay a subsidised rent on the remainder. Because you only have to put down a deposit on the share you buy, you won't need to save as much for a deposit as you would if you were buying outright. **Affordability and eligibility criteria applies.
*Images and CGIs are for illustrative purposes only.
Local area information
- Gallions Reach DLR (0.3 km)
- Cyprus DLR (1.1 km)
Riverside is unique place to live, with a relaxed waterfront setting and great transport connections. The Zone 3 location keeps you connected, but also offers you far more for your money too.
Everything you need is on your doorstep, with plenty of places to eat and drink creating a buzzing social scene. Creative studios offer classes ranging from yoga and mindfulness to art and film. For those wanting to take advantage of the great outdoors, there is a vast amount of open space including traditional garden squares and parkland as well as the inspiring waterside walkway otherwise known as the Capital Ring. All of this combines to make Royal Albert Wharf a place you'll be proud to call home.
Fine dining and cosmopolitan café culture are all close to hand. From Tom's Kitchen and Iberica at Canary Wharf to the diverse range of East-End gastro-pubs and restaurants locally, you'll find an eclectic menu of tastes from all corners of the globe.
Whether you fancy elegant cocktails in a sophisticated bar or a big night out with friends, there is an excellent choice of venues within 30 minutes of Royal Albert Wharf. And if you're simply looking for a relaxed pint at a friendly local pub, Galyon's Bar & Kitchen is just a few minutes' walk, whilst nearby Canning Town also has a range of options.