Shared ownership is another way to buy your own home. You buy a percentage, and pay rent on the rest. The housing association owns part of it — but you’re living there, you decorate it, and you decide when to sell.
Buying a percentage means a smaller deposit and smaller mortgage. It’s a sooner first step on the ladder for lots of people. Usually, you can also carry on buying shares, to own it 100%.
Read more about Shared ownership (Opens in new window)
Pennyfather Lane at Foundry Gardens, 2 bed homes
About Pennyfather Lane at Foundry Gardens
Next phase coming soon so please register your interest*
Clarion is proud to present Pennyfather Lane at Foundry Gardens; a collection of attractive new homes available for Shared Ownership in Haywards Heath, West Sussex.
Optimally designed for modern living, our Pennyfather Lane residences are an ideal opportunity to acquire a stylish home in this beautiful part of West Sussex.
Our homes begin with a desire to combine the best of traditional and modern, and feature a blend of tasteful exteriors, bright contemporary interiors and flexible layouts. You’re sure to find the perfect place to call home with Clarion.
- Private allocated parking.
- Within easy reach of Haywards Heath town centre and station (with direct links to Brighton, Gatwick and London).
- Contemporary fitted kitchens.
- Stylish white bathroom suites.
- Quality internal finishes, including a selection of modern appliances, fittings and flooring.
- Neutrally decorated to allow you to create your perfect interior.
- Covered by a reputable building warranty for peace of mind.
Buyers must have a live or work connection to Mid Sussex.
To register your interest or if you have any questions, please contact the Customer Service Team – Sales as soon as possible.