Riverside House, 2 bed homes
Available for resale shared ownership, a well presented two-bedroom, first floor apartment in the quiet and historic town of Aylesford, Kent.
The property comprises of secure video entry system and stairs leading to first floor, entrance hall, kitchen with inbuilt oven and hob, fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher built in, there is also a large storage cupboard with a heater inside, open plan living/dining room, Juliette balcony, master bedroom, second bedroom and a family bathroom with heated towel rail. This property also benefits from an allocated parking space.
Length of Lease: Approx. 121 Years
Gross Internal Area: 63m2
Local area information
• The property is in Aylesford at the North Western tip of the Kent Downs AONB.
• 14 minutes by car from Maidstone and under an hour from London by rail.
• With Immediate access to the M20 motorway that connects with the M25, the location offers excellent connections by car to London and the South East in general
• Aylesford station also serves both London and nearby Maidstone with regular scheduled services.
• There are several large supermarkets in the area, with Aylesford Retail Park only a 10-15-minute walk away and David Lloyd Health club is a 10-minute drive away.
• Leybourne Lakes Country Park is very local, and is owned and managed by Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council, Leisure Services in partnership with East Malling & Larkfield Parish Council.