Shared ownership is another way to buy your own home. You buy a percentage, and pay rent on the rest. The housing association owns part of it — but you’re living there, you decorate it, and you decide when to sell.
Buying a percentage means a smaller deposit and smaller mortgage. It’s a sooner first step on the ladder for lots of people. Usually, you can also carry on buying shares, to own it 100%.
New to the market, two bedroom apartment situated on the third floor in Sydenham, South East London. The property comprises; a secure communal entrance with a video phone entry system, two generously sized bedrooms, family bathroom and an open plan fitted kitchen.
As well as two lifts serving all floors the property also benefits from its own allocated parking space.
- Built-in Wardrobe in Master Bedroom
- Integrated Appliances (Not Tested)
- Video Phone Entry
- Lift Serving all Floors
- Allocated Parking
Orchard Court is conveniently positioned close to Lower Sydenham, Sydenham and Penge East rail stations providing services into London Bridge and London Victoria respectively. A number of national retailers are also a short distance away.
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.