Moat at St Mark's Square , 1 bed homes
The final one bedroom apartments at the exclusive St Mark's Square in Bromley are available for shared ownership.
St Mark's Square is a new residential and leisure quarter available for shared ownership in Bromley, with a landscaped plaza surrounded by a nine screen multiplex cinema, cafés and restaurants. Just a short walk from Bromley South train station with direct links to central London in just 16 minutes - perfect for commuters.
Each elevated home comes complete with the following features:
- Fully fitted Capricorn kitchen in dove grey gloss and white with laminate worktop in crystal black.
- Integrated Zanussi appliances including electric oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, washer dryer and fridge freezer.
- Contemporary fully fitted bathroom with shower facility, screen and chrome heated towel rail.
- Carpet to bedrooms. Novilon vinyl flooring to all remaining areas.
- Private balconies
- Central heating
- Underfloor heating
- En-suite to two bedroom apartment
- Allocated parking space
- 12 year NHBC warranty
(Above is the current proposed specification and is subject to change)
Please note: Moat do not allow pets in apartments.
Applicants must have an annual income (joint or single) of less than £90,000.
Local area information
St Mark’s Square’s vibrant public square will soon be home to an excellent selection of restaurants, including Prezzo, Turtle Bay, Las Iguanas and Nando’s. The impressive nine screen multiplex VUE cinema and a Premier Inn hotel complete the collection, making St Mark’s Square an exciting and vibrant area to live in.
Residents will also be able to enjoy unrivalled access to Bromley’s bustling high street and The Glades shopping Centre.
St Mark’s Square is an excellent location for fantastic connections into central London. London Victoria can be reached in just 16 minutes from Bromley South train station and London St Pancras in just under 45 minutes.
If you fancy getting away from it all, the beautiful Kent countryside and coast is also within easy reach by car or train.