Shared ownership is another way to buy your own home. You buy a percentage, and pay rent on the rest. The housing association owns part of it — but you’re living there, you decorate it, and you decide when to sell.
Buying a percentage means a smaller deposit and smaller mortgage. It’s a sooner first step on the ladder for lots of people. Usually, you can also carry on buying shares, to own it 100%.
Moat at Orchard View
Availble to reserve now!
Moat is pleased to present a collection of two and three bedroom houses in Yalding, Kent. These homes are available for off plan reservations now and ready to move into from later in the year.
All of the homes will be built to the highest standard and come complete with:
- Fully fitted Symphony Woodberry range gloss kitchen in cashmere grey with copper slate worktop and stainless steel splashback.
- Integrated Zanussi appliances including oven, electric ceramic hob, extractor hood, washing machine and fridge freezer.
- Contemporary fully fitted Roca bathroom with bath, shower, screen and heated towel rail. Saloni wall tiles in grafito.
- Novilon Goliath Haussmann vinyl flooring in dark grey to all wet areas and kitchen/dining area. Carpet to remaining areas.
- Central heating
- Rear patio and garden*
- Two allocated parking spaces for three bedroom houses
- One allocated parking space for two bedroom houses
- 12 year NHBC warranty.
*Topsoiled and seeded.