Moat at Langley Square, 1-2 bed homes
New collection of apartments now available to reserve!
Moat is pleased to release details of the final collection of one and two bedroom apartments for shared ownership at Langley Square.
Everything you could possibly need is on your doorstep at Langley Square, from a busy high street with familiar retail stores, supermarkets and The Orchard theatre that features shows fresh from the West End. World-class shopping, a multiscreen cinema and extensive dining options are available at Bluewater shopping centre within a 14-minute drive. Dartford train station has fantastic connections to the capital with typical journey times of just 50 minutes.
Each high-specification apartment will be built to an excellent standard and feature:
- Fully-fitted Oakwood gloss white kitchen with Durapal laminate worktop in rabac, stainless-steel splashback and under-pelmet lighting
- Integrated appliances, including Electrolux single electric fan assisted oven, and electric hob. Indesit extractor hood and Zanussi fridge freezer and washer/dryer
- Fully-fitted bathroom with bath, bath/shower mixer taps, chrome heated towel rail and glass bath screen*.
- En-suite with toilet, basin, shower, glass screen and chrome heated towel rail.**
- Rak Ceramics tiles in grey to bathroom and en-suite.
- Downlights to kitchen and bathroom. Pendants to all other rooms.
- Thomas Witter carpet in stone to bedrooms. Tarkett vinyl flooring in marquine black to bathroom, utility and en-suite. Rhinotex vinyl in plank grey to all other areas.
- Fitted oak wardrobe with shelf, hanging rail and mirror door panels to bedroom 1
- Site-wide communal digital TV aerial and communal dish on a block-by-block basis (Sky Q ready)
- Central heating
- One allocated parking space (right to park)
- Private balcony or terrace**
- Lift access for certain plots
- 12-year NHBC build warranty.
* Bath screen only in apartments without en-suite.** To specific apartments only. ***No lift access to plots 511, 512, 513, 514, 515, 516, 517, 518
Please note: Moat do not allow pets in apartments.
Local area information
The capital is never too far away with Dartford train station on your doorstep. Trains serve London Bridge, Cannon Street, Victoria and Charing Cross, with journey times all within just 50 minutes. Oyster cards are accepted on bus and train journeys across Dartford. The Fast Track bus service links Dartford with Bluewater and Ebbsfleet International.
Major road links are easily accessible, including the M25 and A2 to London and M2 towards the Kent coast. Local residents also receive a significant discount on the Dartford crossing over to Essex and beyond. High speed Eurostar services to the continent run from Ebbsfleet International, which is just a 15 minute drive from Langley Square. Travel to Lille, Paris and Brussels in under two hours.