Moat at Church View
Plot: 5 Cedar House
What is Shared Ownership?
|Minimum share price||£63,000|
|Full market price||£210,000|
|Monthly service charge||£82|
|Plot||5 Cedar House|
Shared Ownership is a type of affordable home ownership when a purchaser takes out a mortgage on a share of a property and pays rent to a landlord on the remaining share.
For example, someone might buy a 50 per cent share in a property and pay rent to the landlord on the remaining 50 per cent. Purchasers then have the opportunity to ‘staircase’ up their share of the property, gradually increasing the proportion of their home that they own outright and therefore paying less rent on the remaining portion, until they own 100 per cent of their home.
- Fully fitted Symphony Plaza kitchen in mussel with dark oak laminate worktops and stainless steel splashback.
- Integrated appliances, including oven, hob, hood, fridge freezer and washing machine.
- Fully fitted bathroom with shower, screen and heated towel rail.
- Carpet to bedroom and Forbo Novilion vinyl flooring to all other areas.
- One parking space per apartment/FOGs
- Balcony to coach houses and some apartments.
- Central heating.
- 12 year Premier warranty.