Shared ownership is another way to buy your own home. You buy a percentage, and pay rent on the rest. The housing association owns part of it — but you’re living there, you decorate it, and you decide when to sell.
Buying a percentage means a smaller deposit and smaller mortgage. It’s a sooner first step on the ladder for lots of people. Usually, you can also carry on buying shares, to own it 100%.
Moat at Bramble Tye
Last homes available to reserve!
Moat is pleased to release details of these two bedroom apartments (plot 49, 50 & 52) and a three bedroom house (plot 42) for shared ownership located in Greenhithe, Kent.
Bramble Tye is a brand new development surrounded by hills and green space, but within easy reach of Bluewater Shopping Centre and the A2.
All of the homes and built to the highest quality to meet the needs of a contemporary lifestyle.
- Fully fitted Symphony Woodbury range gloss kitchen in cashmere with dark ash laminate worktop.
- Integrated Zanussi kitchen appliances, including stainless steel single oven, gas hob and extractor hood, glass splashback, fridge freezer and washer/dryer.
- Fully fitted bathroom with thermostatic shower, glass screen and chrome heated towel rail.
- Minoli ceramic tile flooring to bathrooms. Carpet to bedrooms. Goliath Haussmann vinyl flooring to all remaining areas.
- En-suite to master bedroom.
- Allocated parking.
- Gas central heating.
- 12 year NHBC warranty.