Mill Straight, 3 bed homes
About Mill Straight
Final stunning one bedroom home with parking - Register now
A collection of one, two and three bedroom homes in the beautiful village of Southwater near Horsham in West Sussex, available through Shared Ownership.
Clarion is proud to present Mill Straight; a collection of attractive new homes available for Shared Ownership in Southwater, West Sussex.
Off-plan reservations now available.
Optimally designed for modern living, our Mill Straight residences are an ideal opportunity to acquire a stylish home in this beautiful part of West Sussex.
Our homes begin with a desire to combine the best of traditional and modern, and feature a blend of tasteful exteriors, bright contemporary interiors and flexible layouts. You’re sure to find the perfect place to call home with Clarion.
- Private allocated parking.
- Within easy reach of Southwater high-street and Christ’s Hospital station ( (with direct links to Horsham, Gatwick Airport and London Victoria).
- Contemporary fitted kitchens.
- Stylish white bathroom suites.
- Quality internal finishes, including a selection of modern appliances, fittings and flooring.
- Neutrally decorated to allow you to create your perfect interior.
- Covered by a reputable building warranty for peace of mind.
- Off-plan reservations are now available - final home remaining!
- You must have a 2 year live or work connection to the Horsham borough.
Please contact the Customer Service Team – Sales
All images displayed throughout are examples of previous Clarion developments and are not indicative of the specification at this development and may not correspond exactly to the available properties described.
These prices are to be used as a guideline only as they may change.
Local area information
· There are 3 local pubs located in Southwater; the Hen and Chicken; the Cock Inn; and the Lintot.
· Southwater Country Park is within walking distance from the site approximately 10 minutes away.
· Horsham town centre is less than 5 miles away and can be reached by car within approximately 10 minutes.
· The site is situated within close proximity to the A24 providing links to the M25 to the north and the A27 to the south.
· There are a number of schools within close proximity, including Southwater Infant Academy and Tanbridge House School.
Min share price from: £87,500 for a 25% share
Full price from: £350,000
Minimum deposit from: £4,375
Monthly rent from: £602
There is only one available priced at £87,500 for a 25% share.
It’s the same as buying on the open-market but you’re buying a share of a property, so therefore pay a mortgage on the part you own.
An independent mortgage advisor can help suggest which type of mortgage might be best for you, based on your situation.
Leasehold, which is essentially the contract for the share you've bought.
It means you've got the right to keep your home for a certain number of years (usually at least 125), but the land belongs to someone else. Your lease also sets out how much you need to pay each month, your responsibilities while living there and all the details of your agreement with the housing association. Make sure you go through it and ask lots of questions.
Your solicitor can help you with this.