Little Meadow, 2 bed homes
Videos, 3D tours
Little Meadow is our charming new development located in the endearing village of Cranleigh. The development is situated around one mile from the centre of the village which offers an array of shops and entertainment for all to enjoy.
Only one mile from the village centre, Little Meadow is situated perfectly with everything you need nearby. Arts centre, sports club, coffee houses and independent shops; all these and more are the amenities that the beautiful Cranleigh village can present to you.
Perfect for commuters, or just for the city shopping, Cranleigh is approximately nine miles from Guildford and 40 miles from central London, with the nearest railway station, Chilworth, located around five miles away.
If you love the idea of village life but still enjoy having the added extras of the shopping and entertainment being within reach, then Little Meadow would be perfect for you.
Local area information
• Cranleigh Leisure Centre is only a 15-minute walk away and has sports courts, a fitness studio and a swimming pool
• Cranleigh’s thriving village centre is full of independent shops, fashionable boutiques and inviting coffee houses
• A range of excellent primary education, including Cranleigh CofE, Park Mead and St Cuthbert Mayne Catholic Primaries and Cranleigh Prep School
• Secondary education is provided by the local Glebelands School and the well-renowned independent Cranleigh School
• The nearby towns of Guildford and Horsham offer excellent rail links into London
• For those requiring convenient road links into London, Portsmouth or Worthing, there are several major connections within easy reach
• Only 29 minutes from the University of Surrey.
Thanks to Shared Ownership, the dream of living the rural village lifestyle with such excellent transport links in to the nearby towns and City, has become so achievable. Our team are ready to help turn your dream in to an exciting reality.
Min share price from: £68,750 for a 25% share
Full price from: £275,000
Minimum deposit from: £3,438
Monthly rent from: £473
There is only one available priced at £68,750 for a 25% share.
It’s the same as buying on the open-market but you’re buying a share of a property, so therefore pay a mortgage on the part you own.
An independent mortgage advisor can help suggest which type of mortgage might be best for you, based on your situation.
Leasehold, which is essentially the contract for the share you've bought.
It means you've got the right to keep your home for a certain number of years (usually at least 125), but the land belongs to someone else. Your lease also sets out how much you need to pay each month, your responsibilities while living there and all the details of your agreement with the housing association. Make sure you go through it and ask lots of questions.
Your solicitor can help you with this.