Lime Close - Ground Floor, 2 bed homes
The property located on the ground floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with a walk-in storage cupboards with shelving and entry phone system.
- Living Room (5.6m x 3.0m): Spacious lounge areawith lots of natural light.Laminate woodenflooring.
- Kitchen (3.5m x 2.0m):Beech-wood wall units with grey worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher and freestanding washer-dryer.Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom (3.7m x 2.9m): Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and walk-in cupboard.Laminate woodenflooring.
- Bedroom (2.9m x 2.3m): Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe. Laminate woodenflooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin. Part-tiled. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring.
- Outside: Parking and communal rear garden.
Overall property: 54 sq. m.
Local area information
Lime Close is a spacious two-bedroom property located on the ground floor in a three-storey apartment block. The approximate size of the property is 54 sq. m. and the lease remaining on the property is 73 years (a lease extension may be required).
There are good transport links with Harrow & Wealdstone Station 1.1mile away, served both by the National Railway and the Underground, linking to Central London locations. A short bus ride away is Wembley Park, Harrow Town Centre, Hatch End and Stanmore.
Local amenities are located near the development along Kenton Lane. For leisure and enjoyment, there are various bars, cafes and restaurants along Belmont Circle.
- Nearest Station: Harrow & Wealdstone Station
- Nearest Tube Stations: Harrow & Wealdstone Station (Bakerloo Line)
- Bus Routes Nearby: 186 and H18