Shared ownership is another way to buy your own home. You buy a percentage, and pay rent on the rest. The housing association owns part of it — but you’re living there, you decorate it, and you decide when to sell.
Buying a percentage means a smaller deposit and smaller mortgage. It’s a sooner first step on the ladder for lots of people. Usually, you can also carry on buying shares, to own it 100%.
Join us at our next viewing day on Thursday 16th January between 12pm - 7pm**
Future viewing days:-
- Tuesday 21st January between 10am - 4pm**
- Saturday 25th January between 12pm - 3pm**
- Saturday 8th February between 8.30am - 3pm**
- Thursday 13th February between 12pm - 7pm**
Please contact Clarion’s Customer Service Team to book your viewing as soon as possible - call 0300 100 0309
Hounslow Place offers a modern haven, nestled conveniently on London Road, creating a calm and serene space at the centre of the hustle and bustle.
Ideally situated on London Road in a beautifully designed modern building, each apartment has both a balcony and private outside space. There is an excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants on the nearby high street, just moments away and Hounslow East Underground station offers access to Zone 1 in just 29-minutes***.
Due to popular demand, we will be holding an exclusive preview viewing of Hounslow Place, where you could be the one of the first people to set foot inside this brand new development.
£250 contribution on selected apartments*
To see a virtual tour of the development please copy the below link into your browser:-
To register your interest or for any other enquiries please contact the Customer Service Team – Sales on:-
T: 0300 100 0309
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You cannot afford to buy a home suitable for your needs on the open market. You will need sufficient savings for a mortgage deposit and a clean credit history to qualify for a mortgage.
- Your annual household income can be no more than £90,000.
- You must be a first time buyer or existing shared owner. If you already own a home, you need to move but you cannot afford to, then please discuss your situation with us. There are some circumstances under which you could be eligible.
These prices are to be used as a guideline only as they may change.
* Terms and conditions apply to £250 reservation fee.
** Dates and times are subject to change. All appointments will be confirmed via phone beforehand.
*** Journey times are calculated from Hounslow East Underground station, based on Transport for London data at the time of writing.