Greenwich Millennium Village, 1 bed homes
Final apartment available!
Open evening Tuesday 1 December - register your interest today to book your viewing!
Moat is pleased to release details of this final one bedroom apartment (Plot 502) available for shared ownership in Greenwich Millennium Village.
This elevated apartment comes complete with the following:
- Fully fitted Haecker handleless gloss kitchen in pearl grey with soap stone mouse grey worktops and glass splashback.
- Zanussi kitchen appliances including, electric oven, electric hob, extractor fan, washer dryer and fridge freezer.
- Contemporary style fully fitted bathroom with shower, screen, towel rail and Saloni Sybar wall tiles in beige.
- Nova vinyl flooring to kitchen/living area and Karndean vinyl to bathroom. Carpet to remaining areas.
- Private balcony or terrace
- Excellent storage space
- Private front door to ground floor apartment
- District heating system
- Lift to all floors.
- 12-year NHBC warranty.
- Greenwich Millennium Village is just a short walk from the buzzing O2 and North Greenwich tube station with quick links on the jubilee line into central London.
This home is available to reserve now and move into straight away.
Please register your interest to book your viewing!
Applicants must live/work in either Greenwich, Lewisham, Bexley, Bromley or Southwark. Please note that to be eligible your household income must not exceed £90,000.
Local area information
Greenwich is most famously known for its diverse range of activities and sites. Being home to the most successful entertainment arena, the O2, Britain’s first urban cable car, a World Heritage site with the outstanding views across London, which you can find in the calming surroundings of Greenwich Park. As well as being the home of time, Central Greenwich accommodates The National Maritime Museum, Queen’s House, the Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich Market, Cutty Sark and many restaurants and bars.
This innovative neighbourhood is forever growing with plans to create new jobs, a design district and a 5km cultural walkway. The new design district will offer work space, a market hall, rooftop basketball courts and bars as well as plenty of shops and restaurants. The market hall will be open to sky and street by day but turn into glowing hub at night with stalls serving food from around the world!
There has never been a more exciting time to get a home through shared ownership in Greenwich!
Min share price from: £106,250 for a 25% share
Full price from: £425,000
Minimum deposit from: £5,313
Monthly rent from: £465
There is only one available priced at £106,250 for a 25% share.
It’s the same as buying on the open-market but you’re buying a share of a property, so therefore pay a mortgage on the part you own.
An independent mortgage advisor can help suggest which type of mortgage might be best for you, based on your situation.
Leasehold, which is essentially the contract for the share you've bought.
It means you've got the right to keep your home for a certain number of years (usually at least 125), but the land belongs to someone else. Your lease also sets out how much you need to pay each month, your responsibilities while living there and all the details of your agreement with the housing association. Make sure you go through it and ask lots of questions.
Your solicitor can help you with this.