Great Western Park, 2 bed homes
Nestled in the vibrant town of Didcot and surrounded by the stunning Oxfordshire countryside, Great Western Park is a stylish, new development with exciting expansion plans and wonderfully affordable homes for sale. Strategically located, with easy transport links to London, Oxford, Reading, Bristol and Southampton, Great Western Park is a place where the whole family can live, learn, work, play and grow.
Think you can’t afford a new home in Oxfordshire? Think again. Shared Ownership makes the dream of buying your ideal home in your ideal location a reality.
Simply choose from any of our homes and buy a share of it - anywhere between 25% to 75%. You won’t have to raise a massive deposit based on the full property value. Your mortgage and deposit will cover only the % share you purchase. And you pay a low rent to us on the remaining share. It’s a great way to step onto the property ladder.
Things you'll love about Great Western Park
- 2 primary schools and 1 secondary school on the community - that's education for all ages
- UTC Oxfordshire Technical College Campus is on the community too - outstanding and state of the art education facilities await
- Located on the edge of thriving Didcot - convenient for commuting with great transport links
- High-street and independent shops, cafes and bars - indulge till your hearts desire
- A 5 minute drive from Didcot Parkway and just an 8 minute bike ride - the best rail hub in Oxfordshire
- Direct trains run to Oxford, Reading and London - approximately 45 minutes into London Paddington
- A Thames Valley bus link takes you through the community and directly into Didcot Town Centre - it couldn't be easier
- Leisure facilities are in abundance - from football, rugby and cricket pitches, to gym facilities and exercise classes we've got you covered
- Retail outlets are a definite as well as a large health centre on the community
Local area information
With its exciting development plans, Great Western Park is a self-contained community with everything you could ever need on your doorstep. Schools. Healthcare. Transport links. Sport and leisure facilities. Supermarket and retail outlets. Beautiful parks. And let’s not forget the bigger picture – the stunning surroundings of Oxfordshire and the spectacular Wessex Downs.
Didoct is a thriving town with just over 9,000 people living here. Recent investment is seeing the town flourish with popular high street and independent shops, bars and cafe's too. There is something for everyone.