4A Thornlaw Road, 1 bed homes
Ground floor, one bedroom home set within an over 55’s development offering both independent and assisted living in the London Borough of Lambeth. Buyers at Cheviot Gardens will benefit from access to optional on site extra care facilities, activities and services available at this development, highly commended for best design at the 2018 National Housing Awards. This property is priced at £132,000 (40% share price of £330,000 full market price) and available through OPSO (Older Persons Shared Ownership).
Monthly Mortgage: £667.65
Monthly Rent: £574.34
NHHO Service Charge: £283.16
Ground Rent: £27.50
Council Tax: £107.05
Estimated Total (per month): £ 1,525.75 excluding council tax
* Estimate - The monthly mortgage is based on an interest rate of 4.5% with a capital and interest repayment over 25. It is based on a 90 % mortgage. The rent may increase each year, the increase calculation will be specified in the lease.
- Set within a secure purpose built over 55’s development featuring landscaped communal gardens, an onsite cafeteria and hairdressers. Leaseholders can choose to access extra care facilities and social events.
- Property benefits from its own open patio area
- Local shopping and recreational facilities within reasonable travelling distance
- No rent payable on final staircasing (the maximum share available to purchase being 75%)