Felix Point - First Floor, 3 bed homes
The property located on thefirst floor comprises:
- modern development with 24/7 concierge less than 5 years old in excellent condition
- fully fitted open door plan modern kitchen in excellent condition
- utility room with washing machine
- very spacious with ample storage space
- residents gym 24/7
- 360 degrees windows for ease of cleaning
- bright and well ventilated with windows facing north, south and west
- private balcony facing south
- communal gardens
- private terrace on 5th floor for residents
- bike hire available just behind property
- safe underground bike storage
- Regent canal within minutes walk. Ideal for cycling or long walks
- Entrance/ hallway: Hallway with a video entry phone system. A free standing washer/ dryer is included in the hallway storage room. Additional storage is located before you enter the living space from the hallway.
- Living Room/Kitchen (5.3mx 5.2m): Spacious lounge, with floor to ceiling windows and lots of natural light, leading to a modern open plan kitchen. Oak laminate wood flooring throughout.
- Kitchen: Mocha wall units by Manhattan, with polished chrome handles. Dark marble effect worktop with plinth splashback plus pyramid down-lights under cabinets. Integrated appliances including oven and hob and white fridge freezer. Wooden The kitchen boasts plenty of storage.
- Bedroom One (2.9m x 4.1m): Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Fitted, mirrored wardrobe. Wool twist carpet in Linnet.
- Bedroom Two (2.7m x 4.1m): Double bedroom. Wool twist carpet in Linnet.
- Bedroom Three (2.0m x 4.0m): Double bedroom. Wool twist carpet in Linnet.
- Bathroom with WC: White suite, comprising panelled bath with glass shower screen, WC with concealed cistern and hand washbasin, with mirrored cabinet over sink. Full height sand coloured tiling to walls and floor. Heated towel rail.
- Outside: Private Balcony(1.2m x 3.0m) overlooking large communal gardens. This outdoor space is west facing, capturing the setting sun.
- Communal areas: Access to communal garden with seating, Cycle storage room, roof-top terraces, residents’ gymnasium and 24/7 concierge service.
Approximate size of 87.3 m² or 940 square feet.
Local area information
Felix Point is a stunning, three-bedroom first floor apartment in the sought-after New Festival Quarter development. This spacious property has access to a private communal garden and roof-top terraces with views over London. The residents’ gymnasium and a 24/7 concierge also complement the property.
The three bedrooms are fully carpeted with one room fitted with a floor to ceiling mirrored wardrobe and en-suite bathroom. A second large bathroom is in the main corridor. The living space is spacious with the kitchen on one side, all finished to a high standard.
There are excellent transport links with 4 DLR stations (Langdon park, Westferry, All saints , Poplar ) within 10 minutes walk and Canary Wharf Jubilee Line just a 15 minutes walk. Bank station is only 6 minutes from Westferry. Santander bike hire available just outside the building. For quick access to Stratford Westfield Langdon Park DLR station is a 0.4 miles away. A great a range of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants can be found at Canary Wharf Shopping Centre and Westfield, both within easy reach from Felix Point. Also within close proximity to the property is the City Airport and the City of London.
The property is located in a six storey apartment block and has an approximate size of 87.3m² and 9 years remaining on the NHBC warranty. The time remaining on the lease is 116 years.
- Nearest Railway Station: Langdon Park DLR , All saints DLR , Poplar DLR, Westferry DLR, Canary Wharf Jubilee Underground station.
- Bus Routes Nearby: D6, 15, 309, 115 and night buses N15 and N551. Nearest bus stop is 2-3 mins walk.