Derry Court, 1 bed homes
- A bright and light-filled, one-bedroom apartment in the heart of Streatham.
The property offers over 506 sq ft (47 sq m) of living space that comprises: one spacious bedroom, a modern bathroom, and an open- plan reception and kitchen/diner with wooden flooring leading to a North West facing glazed balcony with excellent views into London together with stunning sunsets all year round.
Other features and benefits include:
- Built in 2014 and benefits from the balance of a 10-year NHBC warranty.
- Presented in excellent order throughout.
- 24 hour concierge/security service and key fob entry.
- Modern kitchen units with integrated appliances.
- Lots of practical fitted storage and an excellent energy efficiency rating.
- Situated on the 5th floor with excellent views into Central London and is flooded with natural light.
- Also benefits from an attractive landscaped communal resident's garden on the floor below (3rd).
Local area information
- Adjacent to Streatham station with quick links to the City (21 minutes to Blackfriars) via the Thameslink service. Both Streatham Common (London Victoria in 19 minutes) and Streatham Hill (London Victoria in 18 minutes) are also within 10 minutes of the development
- M&S, a 24 hour Tesco and Lidl all within 100m of the development as well as lots of other local shops, cafes and restaurants throughout Streatham.
- Benefits from discounted access to the adjacent Streatham Leisure Centre which boasts an ice rink, gym, swimming pool and various other exercise rooms hosting numerous classes and sports.
- Situated opposite Streatham Common.