Culverley Gardens, 2-3 bed homes
Our open day on Saturday 23 January is now fully booked. Please contact Ben Davis to arrange an alternative viewing.
Moat is pleased to announce a collection of beautiful two and three bedroom apartments that are available through shared ownership in Catford, Lewisham.
This collection includes a two bedroom wheelchair adaptable apartment for shared ownership.
These beautiful apartments come complete with:
- Fully fitted Symphony kitchen in Platinum, with Zenith laminate worktop in copper slate and stainless steel splashback.
- Zanussi appliances, including single electric fan oven, ceramic hob and extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer and washer/dryer.
- Fully fitted bathroom with thermostatic mixer tap, shower screen, full height mirror and chrome heated towel rail.
- Carpet and nickel in bedrooms, Ferroker Aluminio and porcelain floor tiles in the bathroom. Noblesse laminate flooring in remaining areas.
- Parking space (right to park) to certain plots*
- Central heating
- 10 year NHBC warranty
*All 3 bedroom apartments and plots Flat 2, Flat 3, Flat 7, Flat 8, Flat 9, Flat 10, Flat 13, Flat 14, Flat 15, Flat 16, Flat 19, Flat 20, Flat 22, Flat 25 and Flat 26.
**To certain plots only
Please note: Moat do not allow pets in apartments.
In line with government priorities, top priority for these homes at Culverley Gardens is awarded to serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces honourably discharged in the last two years. Applicants must have an income (joint or single) of less than £90,000. Priority will be given to people who live and/or work In Greenwich, Lewisham, Bromley, Bexley or Southwark.
Local area information
Located just 8 miles from the City centre and only a 10 minute walk from the Catford and Catford Bridge train stations, Culverley Gardens is perfectly situated as an out-of-town haven. It’s also spoiled for choice when it comes to places to get a quick bite by its many classic pubs, authentic Turkish restaurants and even a Japanese cafe, making it easy to try something new. Catford also boasts many green areas such as Mountsfield Park and Ladywell Fields, perfect for family days out, dog walks or weekend strolls.