Shared ownership is another way to buy your own home. You buy a percentage, and pay rent on the rest. The housing association owns part of it — but you’re living there, you decorate it, and you decide when to sell.
Buying a percentage means a smaller deposit and smaller mortgage. It’s a sooner first step on the ladder for lots of people. Usually, you can also carry on buying shares, to own it 100%.
Courtyard Apartments at Circus Street
Clarion is proud to present Courtyard Apartments at Circus Street; a collection of attractive new homes available for Shared Ownership in Brighton, East Sussex.
Optimally designed for modern living, our Courtyard Apartments at Circus Street residences are an ideal opportunity to acquire a stylish home in this beautiful part of East Sussex.
Our homes begin with a desire to combine the best of traditional and modern, and feature a blend of tasteful exteriors, bright contemporary interiors and flexible layouts. So whether you’re looking to upsize, downsize or simply find your first place to call home, you’ll find the perfect fit with Clarion.
- Located in central Brighton, within easy reach of the seafront and station (with direct links to Gatwick, London and the South Coast).
- Contemporary fitted kitchens.
- Stylish white bathroom suites.
- Quality internal finishes, including a selection of modern appliances, fittings and flooring.
- Neutrally decorated to allow you to create your perfect interior.
- Covered by a reputable building warranty for peace of mind.
You must have a live or work connection to Brighton and Hove.
For further information or to register your interest, please contact the Customer Service Team – Sales on:
T: 0300 100 0309
(** terms and conditions apply - please speak to the appointed Sales Executive on 0300 100 0309 for further information)