Ceylon House - Seventh Floor, 1 bed homes
The property located on the seventh floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with utility room and video entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room (7.61m x 3.39m): Spacious lounge with door to balcony, storage cupboardand double glazed windows leading to modern open plan kitchen. White oak laminate flooring.
- Kitchen: Off-white base and wall units with granite worktop and stainless-steel back splash. Integrated appliances; stainless steel oven, hob, extractor fan and full height fridge-freezer. White oak laminate flooring.
- Bedroom (4.51m x 3.78m): Double Bedroom with a spacious fitted wardrobe and door to balcony. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom(2.7m x 2.1m): Grey suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC and hand washbasin with wall sized mirror. Full height tiling. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring.
- Outside: Two large balconies (2.7m x 2.1m, each), communal garden and secured cycle storage.
Local area information
Ceylon House property is a one-bed, purpose built flat. The property is situated on the seventh floor of an eight-storey apartment block with lift access, built around 2016. Conveniently located on the City fringe, the lease remaining on the property is 122 years.
There are great transport links with East Aldgate and AldgateUnderground Stations 0.3 miles away, served by Circle, Metropolitan, District and Hammersmith& City lines, and linking to Central Londoninless than20 minutes.
Shopping facilities are close by on Leman Street and Commercial Rd. less than 0.2 miles away. Aldgate, Whitechapel and Brick Lane Market all offer a wealth of bars, restaurants and clubs. For more leisure and enjoyment,Whitechapel Gallery iswithin 0.2 miles.
- Nearest Tube station: Aldgate East& Aldgate - 0.3 miles
- Nearest Station:Fenchurch Street Station - National Rail.
- Bus Routes: 25, 205, 254, N25, N253