Burway Close, 1 bed homes
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with a entry system, open plan living/dining room area, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, one double bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath, double glazing throughout and storage space. The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal garden, bike storage and an allocated off street parking space.
Length of Lease: Approx. 113 Years
Council Tax Band: Croydon Council Tax Band - C
Gross Internal Area: 46m2
Local area information
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Situated in a convenient and popular area of South Croydon
• Croydon Town Centre is close to the property & offers a variety of shopping facilities, restaurants, cinemas, bars and nightlife
• Within walking distance of local shops, parks and public green spaces
• 0.7 miles from South Croydon Train Station which offers quick and direct routes to London Bridge, London Victoria and Gatwick Airport
• The property is within close proximity of local primary/secondary schools.
• Tramlink & Bus services available local to the property.