Broadacres, 1 bed homes
All homes currently under offer!
£99 reservation fee available (usually £500) and have your legal fees paid!*
Moat is pleased to present the final one bedroom apartments for shared ownership in West Sussex at the stunning development of Broadacres in Southwater, Horsham.
All homes at Broadacres are currently under offer, register your interest to be the first to hear if a property becomes available again.
Each of these beautiful Horsham homes have been finished to the highest standard and come complete with the following:
- Fully fitted Commodore kitchen in Farnham stone grey with dark mountain oak worktops and glass splashback.
- Kitchen appliances including, electric oven, electric hob, hood, washer dryer and 50/50 fridge freezer.
- Contemporary style fully fitted bathroom with glass screen, thermostatic shower, towel rail and British Ceramic Tile wall tiles in pannacotta field.
- Novilon Viva vinyl flooring to all wet areas and kitchen. Carpet to remaining areas.
- Central heating.
- Balconies to some apartments.
- One allocated parking space per apartment.
- 10 year NHBC warranty.
*£99 reservation fee is usually £500. Legal fees paid up to the amount of £1500. Legal fees will be deducted from completion monies. Buyers will be appointed Tinklin Springall Solicitors and the Mortgage Advice Bureau from Moat's panel of solicitors and mortgage advisors.
Priority will be given to people who live and/or work in Horsham.
Please note: Moat do not allow pets in apartments.
All dimensions within the virtual tours are approximate and should not be relied upon for carpet sizes or items of furniture.
Local area information
Located in the beautiful village of Southwater and boasting a Sussex countryside backdrop, Broadacres offers the best of both worlds. Whilst being in an ideal country location, the buzz of the city is never far away. This makes it ideal for commuters, with train services from nearby Horsham taking under an hour to reach Victoria and London Bridge.
Southwater offers all the modern amenities whilst combining it with its own traditional village charm. With facilities ranging from supermarkets to doctors surgeries, gift shops to chemists, libraries to beauty salons, Southwater has it all. Meanwhile, Southwater Country Park offers an escape from everyday life. The park boasts 90 acres of water and landscape, which is shared by all types of wildlife, including lizards, kingfishers and nightingales. It also offers a wide variety of watersports, ensuring Southwater provides something for everyone.