Bridge House, 1-3 bed homes
Centrally located on Homerton High Street and a short walk to Homerton Station, Bridge House offers a selection of brand new homes for shared ownership.
WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FROM THOSE WHO HAVE EITHER LIVED OR WORKED IN HACKNEY FOR AT LEAST ONE YEAR.
Gross household income required from £58,332 per year*
Minimum deposit from £12,500*
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest. We will put you in touch with a mortgage advisor who will complete a headline affordability assessment. You will then be invited to view the show home when it is ready this Summer.
- One, two and three bedroom apartments
- Balcony or terrace plus landscaped communal gardens
- High specification and carefully considered layouts
- Kitchen appliances included
- 7 floors
- Neutral interiors - make it your own
- Carpeting to bedrooms, Amtico flooring to remainder
- Cycle storage
- One year car club membership
- NHBC Buildmark Choice warranty
- 12 month defect rectification period
- Completely shared ownership block
- Predicted energy rating = B
- Energy efficient - lower energy bills
- Ready to move in this Autumn
- Priority criteria applies - those with a local connection will be prioritised
- Affordable and progressive area
- 6 minutes walk to Homerton Station
- 24 minutes by train from Homerton to Liverpool Street
- 11 minutes by train to Westfield Stratford City
- Pubs, bars, Hackney walk fashion hub, schools, hospital and doctors surgeries within walking distance
- Built as part of the Council’s Regeneration programme
*Based on assumed mortgage interest rates and lender requirements at the time of a mortgage application. If you have a higher deposit but a lower income than the minimums displayed, you may still meet the affordability criteria. Financial assessments will be completed based on individual circumstances. The values and service charges displayed are subject to change with service charges to be updated prior to build completion and values to be reviewed periodically in line with the market conditions.
Due to the widespread local transport options, car club availability, and cycle storage, Bridge House is car-free, with street-parking unavailable for the shared ownership addresses.
Hackney Sales are the Council's in-house Sales Agent. We have endeavoured to ensure the accuracy of these property details, however, any suspected errors can be reported to email@example.com. We have not tested the services, appliances, or any apparatus connected or supplied in the homes. All computer generated images and artist illustrations displayed are to be viewed as a guide only. Distances described are approximate. Move-in dates are subject to change. Buyers must satisfy themselves as to the validity of the information provided and instruct a Conveyancer to act in their interests to qualify important information and progress the sale to completion.
Local area information
You can travel around the entirety of Central London on just one train network. Services go through stations such as Stratford, Euston, Shoreditch High Street, Hampstead Heath, Shepherd’s Bush and Kensington Olympia.
Eight bus routes taking you around Hackney or beyond.
Things to do
Bordered by Hackney Central, Lower Clapton, Hackney Wick, Leyton and South Hackney so cafes, pubs, restaurants, parks, museums, shopping and much more are all within easy reach of the apartments.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.
Min share price from: £137,500 for a 25% share
Full price from: £550,000
Minimum deposit from: £12,500
Monthly rent from: £859
There is only one available priced at £137,500 for a 25% share.
It’s the same as buying on the open-market but you’re buying a share of a property, so therefore pay a mortgage on the part you own.
An independent mortgage advisor can help suggest which type of mortgage might be best for you, based on your situation.
Leasehold, which is essentially the contract for the share you've bought.
It means you've got the right to keep your home for a certain number of years (usually at least 125), but the land belongs to someone else. Your lease also sets out how much you need to pay each month, your responsibilities while living there and all the details of your agreement with the housing association. Make sure you go through it and ask lots of questions.
Your solicitor can help you with this.