What is Shared Ownership?
|Minimum share price||£100,500|
|Full market price||£335,000|
|Monthly service charge||£30|
Shared Ownership is a type of affordable home ownership when a purchaser takes out a mortgage on a share of a property and pays rent to a landlord on the remaining share.
For example, someone might buy a 50 per cent share in a property and pay rent to the landlord on the remaining 50 per cent. Purchasers then have the opportunity to ‘staircase’ up their share of the property, gradually increasing the proportion of their home that they own outright and therefore paying less rent on the remaining portion, until they own 100 per cent of their home.
- Fully fitted Symphony gloss kitchen in woodbury cashmere, laminate worktop in dark ash and stainless steel splashback.
- Integrated Zanussi kitchen appliances, including oven, electric ceramic hob and extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer and washing machine.
- Fully fitted Roca bathroom with thermostatic shower facility, screen and heated towel rail.
- Vinyl flooring to kitchen and wet areas. Carpet to remaining areas.*
- En-suite to plot 29.
- Allocated parking spaces**.
- Central heating.
- 12 year NHBC warranty.
** Plots 28 and 29 have one parking space each. All other plots have two parking spaces each.
*Vinyl flooring to living/dining area on plot 29.