Shared ownership is another way to buy your own home. You buy a percentage, and pay rent on the rest. The housing association owns part of it — but you’re living there, you decorate it, and you decide when to sell.
Buying a percentage means a smaller deposit and smaller mortgage. It’s a sooner first step on the ladder for lots of people. Usually, you can also carry on buying shares, to own it 100%.
Moat is pleased to release details of these 6 x two bedroom houses, 3 x three bedroom houses and two bedroom coach house located in Sissinghurst, Kent.
For more information on Bloomsbury Gardens please contact Sarah Dodd at Moat.
- Fully fitted Symphony gloss kitchen in woodbury cashmere, laminate worktop in dark ash and stainless steel splashback.
- Integrated Zanussi kitchen appliances, including oven, electric ceramic hob and extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer and washing machine.
- Fully fitted Roca bathroom with thermostatic shower facility, screen and heated towel rail.
- Vinyl flooring to kitchen and wet areas. Carpet to remaining areas.*
- En-suite to plot 29.
- Allocated parking spaces**.
- Central heating.
- 12 year NHBC warranty.
*Vinyl flooring to living/dining area on plot 29.
** Plots 28 and 29 have one parking space each. All other plots have two parking spaces each.