Beaufort Court - One Bed , 1 bed homes
The property located on the third floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with a storage cupboard in the hallway, a boiler cupboard and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Generous living area with lots of natural light and door to balcony. Carpeted flooring.
- Kitchen: Pine coloured wall units with grey worktop and a tile back splash. Space for appliances. Linoleum flooring.
- Bedroom: Double Bedroom. Carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC, hand washbasin with shelving and large mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Heated towel rail. Grey linoleum flooring.
- Outside: Private balcony, Underground Parking and Communal play area.
Local area information
The Beaufort Court property is a one bedroom, third floor apartment in a five storeys apartment block of similar flats, with a balcony, constructed in 2003. This property benefits from its own allocated underground parking sapce and balcony. The time remaining on the lease is 110 years.
The property is in prime location of Fulham; one minute walk from Kensington and Chelsea. There are good transport links with West Brompton Station within three minutes walk. Earls Court Station is five minutes away. There is a bus stop opposite the development, which provides links to Central London and Oxford Street.
Closest shops and restaurantsare few minutes walk with all new shops and restaurants at West Brompton crossing, North end road market and Fulham Broadway
- Nearest Tube station: West Brompton Station, Earls Court Station
- Bus routes nearby: 430, 74