Battersea Reach SO, 2 bed homes
All homes reserved.
Enjoy 24-hr Concierge and Gym Access
Moments from the River Thames and amongst newly established restaurants, bars and art spaces is the highly sought-after development, Battersea Reach.
This vivid neighbourhood has transformed the local landscape of Wandsworth and has become home to a thriving and diverse south-west London community.
Found in zone 2 and within a short distance of Wandsworth Town and Clapham Junction rail station, Battersea Reach is conveniently placed to enjoy both the tranquillity and vibrancy of London-living; all within easy reach of central destinations.
Now in its final phase of development, Battersea Reach offers buyers a final chance to own a thoughtfully designed home as part of the final collection of 2 bedroom apartments; each finished to a meticulous standard and available through Shared Ownership.
Register your interest to be the first to find out more about owning a Shared Ownership home at Battersea Reach.
Please note: Although there is no parking available at this scheme, Battersea Reach benefits from excellent transport connections
To purchase a home at Battersea Reach, buyers must;
- Live and/or work in London (priority to those who live and/or work in Wandsworth)
- Have a guidance household income between
- £73,878 - £90,000 with a deposit of £14,063 for a 2-bed apartment
- Be unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market
- Not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent
Local area information
Key features of Battersea Reach;
- High quality finishes and modern specifications throughout
- Considerately designed layouts including open-plan living areas
- Charming settings within the renowned Battersea Reach development
- Most homes in Block K (Discovery House) benefit from modest private balconies
- 24-hr concierge service exclusive to residents at Battersea Reach
- Access to residential fitness suite
- Located in travel zone 2 with access to TFL River Bus just moments away
- Moments from the River Thames and new local amenities
- Green spaces within a 2-mile radius including Imperial Park, King George’s Park, Wandsworth Park and Battersea Park
- Wandsworth experiencing large investment (Battersea Power Station and Nine Elms regeneration, new underground links and line extensions)
- Affordable route to homeownership with Shared Ownership