Shared ownership is another way to buy your own home. You buy a percentage, and pay rent on the rest. The housing association owns part of it — but you’re living there, you decorate it, and you decide when to sell.
Buying a percentage means a smaller deposit and smaller mortgage. It’s a sooner first step on the ladder for lots of people. Usually, you can also carry on buying shares, to own it 100%.
Read more about Shared ownership (Opens in new window)
Ash Tree Court at Saxon Heights, 1-3 bed homes
Reserve for just £99* - Offer EXTENDED to 31st July 2020
Reserve your dream home with Shared Ownership on or before 31st July 2020 for only £99*.
Contact Clarion Housing today and find out how easy it is to reserve your new home.
*£99 reservation fee only available on Clarion Housing Shared Ownership homes until 31st July 2020. Full T&Cs available on request.
About Ash Tree Court at Saxon Heights
The best of city and country
Ash Tree Court at Saxon Heights is situated on the edge the historic market town of Andover and offers a choice of apartments and houses from one to three bedrooms, all available through shared ownership.
- On the edge of the attractive historic market town of Andover and near the North Wessex Downs
- Excellent transport links, with Andover station linking to London Waterloo in just over an hour. The A303 easily links to the M3 with access to Salisbury, Swindon and Southampton Airport
- Range of amenities in Andover including cafes, restaurants, shops, a theatre, a cinema and a leisure centre
- Local amenities right on the doorstep for everyday needs
- A number of high quality schools nearby
- Bright and airy homes with contemporary interiors
- Minimum of one parking space
Applicants who live or work in the Andover area will be prioritised.
To register your interest please contact the Customer Service Team – Sales as soon as possible
For further details on Shared Ownership please visit myclarionhousing.com/sharedownership
All images displayed throughout are examples of previous Clarion developments and are not indicative of the specification at this development and may not correspond exactly to the available properties described.