Able Quay Millharbour, 1-2 bed homes
Our expert teams are online and on call to guide you through a virtual viewing of your chosen development and answer any questions you might have about it. Once your virtual viewing is complete you will then be able to book your private appointment to safely view in person.
A new residential development in London's Millharbour – offering a collection of superb 1 and 2 bedroom apartments all complete with a private balcony or terrace. inspired by this exciting riverside district. Located in the Millharbour quarter, our Able Quay Millharbour apartments combine contemporary living with spaciously proportioned and effortlessly stylish interiors.
Highlights of the specification at Able Quay Millharbour include
- Two tone kitchen design – dark grey matt finish to base units & white matt finish to wall units, with soft close and concealed handles throughout.
- Integrated stainless steel finished Smeg single oven
- Intergrated stainless steel finished Smeg microwave oven
- Integrated stainless steel Smeg 4 ring ceramic hob with canopy cooker hood
- Integrated Smeg washer drier
- Integrated Smeg dishwasher
- Integrated full height Smeg fridge/freezer.
- Amtico Walnut laminate flooring throughout
- Ceramiche Caesar Mud & Rope porcelain floor and full height wall tiling
- White Sanipex bathroom suite
- Coloured glass bath panel
- Chrome plated thermostatic electric heated towel rail
- Shaver socket
What is Shared Ownership?
Shared Ownership is a government backed scheme allowing you to buy a share in a property from 25% to 75% of the full market value and pay a subsidised rent on the remainder. Because you only have to put down a deposit on the share you buy, you won't need to save as much for a deposit as you would if you were buying outright. ***Affordability and eligibility criteria applies.
**Images and CGIs are for illustrative purposes only.
Local area information
Situated on the eastern flank of London, Able Quay Millharbour is nestled on the Isle of Dogs – the country's premier financial hub.
For those times when you do venture out, Canary Wharf on the Jubilee Line is located five minutes away, offering access to the O2 and central London in 17 minutes. South Quay on the Docklands Light Railway is just three minutes away, connecting to the City in 13 minutes. It's one of eight DLR stations that run through the peninsula.
Min share price from: £156,875 for a 25% share
Full price from: £627,500
Minimum deposit from: £11,188
Monthly rent from: £1,079
There is only one available priced at £156,875 for a 25% share.
It’s the same as buying on the open-market but you’re buying a share of a property, so therefore pay a mortgage on the part you own.
An independent mortgage advisor can help suggest which type of mortgage might be best for you, based on your situation.
Leasehold, which is essentially the contract for the share you've bought.
It means you've got the right to keep your home for a certain number of years (usually at least 125), but the land belongs to someone else. Your lease also sets out how much you need to pay each month, your responsibilities while living there and all the details of your agreement with the housing association. Make sure you go through it and ask lots of questions.
Your solicitor can help you with this.