Shared ownership is another way to buy your own home. You buy a percentage, and pay rent on the rest. The housing association owns part of it — but you’re living there, you decorate it, and you decide when to sell.
Buying a percentage means a smaller deposit and smaller mortgage. It’s a sooner first step on the ladder for lots of people. Usually, you can also carry on buying shares, to own it 100%.
The property comprises of; private entrance with front patio, front door leading to entrance hall, kitchen with integrated oven and hob and fridge freezer and dishwasher, open plan living/dining room with access to private rear patio area, three double bedrooms and a family bathroom with shower over bath. The property also benefits from two large airing cupboards and an outside storage unit.
Length of Lease:
Approx 120 Years
Council Tax Band:
Southwark Council - band E
Gross Internal Area:
80 Square Metres
Local area information
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Situated on the popular Bermondsey Spa development.
• A five minute walk to Bermondsey Underground Station with direct services to Canary Wharf, Stratford and West London.
• Excellent bus services too many areas of London.
• Within walking distance of the bustling Bermondsey Street, Maltby Street Market, Shad Thames, Brewery Wharf, Southwark Park.
• Easy access to a variety of shops, restaurants, bars and other amenities.