Shared ownership is another way to buy your own home. You buy a percentage, and pay rent on the rest. The housing association owns part of it — but you’re living there, you decorate it, and you decide when to sell.
Buying a percentage means a smaller deposit and smaller mortgage. It’s a sooner first step on the ladder for lots of people. Usually, you can also carry on buying shares, to own it 100%.
32 Mildmay Avenue
- Entrance Hall plus built-in storage cupboards
- Reception Room
- Open-plan Kitchen area to the Reception Room
- One bedroom including built-in double-door wardrobe
- South facing Private Balcony
- Gas central heating (not tested)
- Video entryphone system