Harold and Beulah Corner, 1-2 bed homes
The apartment building contains 14 two-bedroom and 1 one-bedroom apartments situated close to the Crystal Palace triangle. Plenty of secure cycle parking is provided. Set with large picture windows and high-quality finishes such as timber flooring throughout the living areas and carpeted bedrooms along with gardens that are perfect for relaxing in this home is perfect for anyone who longs for a green outlook and a sense of space.
Full market value: £350,000
5% mortgage deposit: £17,500
40% equity loan: £140,000
Our apartments are situated on the corner of Beulah Hill and Harold Road, with far reaching views in all directions. The 15 homes have balconies or defined garden spaces with wonderful views to the South.
- Super matt grey floor and tall units with oak handles
- Handle-less matt white wall units
- Silestone worktops
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Integrated Bosch appliances
- Full-height white gloss tiling above bath, basin and WC
- WC with slow close seat
- Bath with white bath panel
- Mirror fronted cabinet
Heating, Lighting & Electrical
- Gas-fired central heating
- Wall-hung flat panel radiators
- Heated towel rail to bathroom
- LED downlights throughout
- Audio access entry control system
Local area information
Upper Norwood is unique with its far-reaching views to the North and South. Crystal Palace close by, offering independent shops and cafes, a strong community spirit and plenty of open spaces to explore, alongside excellent transport links into Central London and Croydon and a good selection of primary and secondary schools close by as well.