Manor Place Depot, 1 bed homes
Over 80% sold!
Last 2 x one bedroom apartments remaining – don’t miss out!
As we re-open our sales offices, our expert teams are online and on-call to answer any questions and guide you through a virtual viewing of your chosen development. Once your virtual viewing is complete you will then be able to book your private appointment to view in person.
All Manor of style has been incorporated at Manor Place Depot with meticulously designed 1 and 2 bedroom apartments available with London Help to Buy offering ample space and inspiring interiors with sleek modern appliances and quality fittings. All apartments benefit from spacious balconies, some with views of the Shard or the London Eye.
- Handeless matt finish light grey doors with soft close hinges
- Samsung Starron composite worktop in colour 'Sanded Dover'
- LED strip feature lighting under wall mounted units
- Integrated Zanussi appliances: oven, induction hob, extractor, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- Integrated Bosch washer dryer or freestanding Zanussi washer dryer (refer to plot layouts)
- Integrated Zanussi microwave
- Glass splashback behind hob
- White bathroom suites with Hansgrohe Ecostat chrome taps & mixers
- Bath with Hansgrohe Ecostat thermostatic shower mixer and glazed shower screen (where applicable)
- Matt finish 'Cool Grey' floor and skirting tiling by RAK Ceramics
- Matt finish 'Off White' wall tiling by RAK Ceramics
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Living/Dining/Hallway - Amtico
- First, 'Featured Oak' colour
- Kitchen - Amtico First, - Featured Oak' colour*
- Bedrooms - JHS Haywood
- Twist carpet, 'Oatmeal' colour
- Brilliant white emulsion to all walls & ceilings
- White satinwood finish to all woodwork (skirting & architraves)
- Internal doors - timber veneer
- Underfloor heating to all homes fed by a communal heating system
- Wardrobes to master bedroom by Impress. Wardrobe finish with white acrylic sliding doors, (private units have LED
- illuminated hanging rail)**
- Contemporary chrome handles to all doors
- Chrome light switches and sockets
- Orlight low profile LED spotlights
Security & Warranties:
- NHBC ten year warranty on all homes
- Estate wide CCTV coverage
- Audio visual secure fob
- entry system with door bells on
- some ground floor apartments
* Homes with a separate Kitchen/Diner will have 'Cool Grey' tiled flooring
** Please check specific plots for master bedroom wardrobes
***Images and CGIs are for illustrative purposes only.
Local area information
Manor Place Depot is a unique and exciting collection of 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments ideally located in Elephant and Castle.
All Manor of things will be on your doorstep with places to eat, drink and play within the development, as well as public spaces. Burgess Park, Walworth Gardens, Pullens Gardens and the Tibetan Peace Garden offer spaces to relax away from the hustle and bustle of London life!
An array of pubs, eateries and local hangouts such as Mercarto Metropolitano, East Street Market, Borough Market and Flat Iron Square can be conveniently reached by foot, giving you quick access to the heart of the capital.
Elephant and Castle is fast becoming an exciting and thriving London neighbourhood propelled by the massive regeneration of the area. With a multi-billion pound transformation scheme by Southwark Council, the wider area will reap huge benefits from a new town centre. The plans incorporate a completely remodelled underground station, a new state of the art campus for the London College of Communication, brand new exhibition spaces and leisure facilities, new shops, cafes and restaurants plus a cinema.
Connectivity is unrivalled as this fantastic location is only 0.75km from Elephant and Castle station (in Zone 1) taking you to Central London via the Northern and Bakerloo lines as well as the Thameslink.
Waterloo, Charing Cross, Marylebone, Paddington, Euston, King's Cross and Farringdon are all directly accessible from your Manor, as well as St Pancras International, Gatwick and Luton airports.
If a Zone 1 tube station is not what you are looking for, Kennington tube station (in Zone 2) is equally as convenient offering access to the Northern line which is also 0.75km away. You simply couldn't be better connected.
In addition, 28 bus routes service the area with direct access to and from central to south London.