Harbard Close IG11, 1 bed homes
Virtual & on-site viewings available! Award-winning developer Pocket Living’s latest scheme: Harbard Close IG11. Offering 78 one bedroom affordable Pocket homes for London’s city makers, all with access to an indoor Garden Room where residents can work, exercise & relax. Harbard Close IG11 will also include access to landscaped gardens, allotment spaces and a ping pong table. Register with Pocket Living now to book a virtual viewing.
Harbard Close IG11 gives local people the opportunity to buy their first home at a 20% discount whilst benefitting from 100% ownership from day one.
Own 100% of your property for 20% less!
Harbard Close IG11 is conveniently located just a short walk from Barking town centre and Barking station, benefitting from great transport links into central London using the overground, the c2c and the underground network.
Barking has numerous green parks in and around the Borough, with Barking Abbey Grounds just a few minutes’ walk from Harbard Close IG11. Barking Park is just a 13 minute walk away and includes a splash park that’s open in the summer, some sports courts and a waterside café.
Two wheelchair accessible Pocket homes are available for those who require the use of mobility aids.
Each Pocket home at Harbard Close IG11 will be built to our award-winning design specification, making the best use of all available space and incorporating features which perfectly fit the way London city makers live today:
- Big, floor to ceiling windows for loads of natural light. To maximise the feeling of space, Pocket homes have large windows, allowing light to flood the rooms.
- Fully-fitted kitchen with laminate worktops, an undermounted sink and integrated appliances: ceramic hob, oven and fridge with freezer compartment.
- Well-designed lighting. Pocket believes in proper lighting, which means several different types of integrated lighting cleverly illuminate every corner of our homes.
- Timber laminate flooring in a light finish runs throughout the living areas for a modern feel.
- Neutral colours and clever finishes make Pocket flats easy to live in and look after.
- Central heating: well-placed radiators throughout our homes keep them toasty and warm.
- Modern insulation to keep the heat in & keep running costs low. Pocket flats are cheap to run thanks to the excellent insulation in our efficient buildings.
You may be eligible to purchase a home at this development if:
- You live or work in London
- You have a household income of no more than £90,000
- You are a first time buyer
Priority will also be available for key workers who meet the above eligibility criteria.
Harbard Close IG11 is a car free development.
Local area information
Harbard Close IG11 will offer:
- Landscaped, communal gardens with allotments, a wild meadow space and a ping pong table
- Indoor communal Garden Room for working, exercising or relaxing
- A convenient location in Barking, just 10 minutes’ walk from Barking Station
- Plentiful local amenities: a short walk from the local parks plus the high street’s shops and restaurants
- Access to ample cycle storage
- Free 3 month Hyperoptic broadband subscription