West Green Place N17, 1-2 bed homes
Virtual viewings available! Award-winning developer Pocket Living's first scheme in Haringey, West Green Place N17, is a collection of 98 one and two bedroom affordable Pocket homes, 12 two-bedroom open market Pocket Edition homes and 16 Pocket Edition open market town houses, set around a new leafy landscaped street. All homes will benefit from access to communal landscaped gardens, with some also enjoying access to communal roof terraces with stunning verdant views. Register with Pocket Living now to book a virtual viewing.
Award-winning developer Pocket Living's first scheme in Haringey is located almost equidistant between Seven Sisters and Turnpike Lane stations, offering access to the Victoria Line, the Piccadilly Line and National Rail services. Green space abounds, with Downhills Park on the doorstep, and nearby Green Lanes offers plenty of local eateries.
Pocket homes are discounted by at least 20% to the local market, allowing Pocket owners to own 100% of their home at a discounted price.
Each Pocket home at West Green Place N17 will be built to our award-winning design specification, making the best use of all available space and incorporating features which perfectly fit the way London city makers live today.
To be eligible to purchase a Pocket home at this scheme, buyers will need to:
- Live or work in the Borough of Haringey
- Have a household income of no more than £60,000 for a one bedroom Pocket home or £90,000 for a two bedroom Pocket home
- Not own any other property
Local area information
West Green Place N17 will offer:
- Nearby transport links, with both Seven Sisters and Turnpike Lane stations within walking distance
- Abundant local amenities: Green Lanes offers ample opportunities for eating out and green space abounds in next-door Downhills Park
- Landscaped communal areas providing amenity space where residents can meet and relax
- Plentiful bicycle storage space, providing ample secure cycle storage for everyone who needs it