Lots Waterside Apartments, 2 bed homes
About Lots Waterside
NOW UNDER OFFER
**You must have a need for a wheelchair-adaptable home in order to apply**
An inspiring collection of two bedroom wheelchair adaptable apartments available for Council Shared Equity in the shadows of the iconic Lots Road Power Station.
With an enviable Creekside location, these meticulously designed homes are set in beautifully landscaped gardens in a new river front district, just a stones throw away from Chelsea’s famous Kings Road.
- Available for Council Shared Equity, formerly known as Discount Market Sale. Exclusively available to people with a live/work connection to Hammersmith & Fulham.
- A stones throw from a wide range of prestigious schools and universities and excellent local amenities.
- Close to Imperial Wharf and Fulham Broadway stations.
Register your interest today.
To register your interest or for any other enquiries please contact the Customer Service Team – Sales
- Must have a live/work connection to Hammersmith & Fulham
- Maximum household income of £90,000
- Applicants MUST register with Hammersmith & Fulham Homebuy website: https://www.handfhomebuy.org/choice/Login.aspx
- You cannot not currently own a property in the UK or abroad
- Applicants will be prioritised according to their housing need
All images displayed throughout are examples of previous Clarion developments and are not indicative of the specification at this development and may not correspond exactly to the available properties described.
These prices are to be used as a guideline only as they may change.