Addiscombe Grove CR0, 1 bed homes
Register with Pocket Living to secure the last remaining viewing slots on Wednesday 9th September 2020!!
Or register your interest for Phase 2 of Addiscombe Grove CR0.
Offering 112 one bedroom affordable Pocket homes for London's first time buyers. All homes will benefit from access to a 9th floor landscaped communal roof terrace, 20th floor Nordic Garden and 21st floor Hidden Garden - all with fantastic views over south London - as well as a residents' lounge, a co-working space and a wellness room.
Award-winning developer Pocket Living's latest scheme is located just a two minute walk from East Croydon station, providing speedy transport links into central London as well as links across south London via the Tramlink service. Sitting alongside East Croydon station is the ever-vibrant Boxpark Croydon, offering modern street food, fine dining and craft drinks just around the corner from Addiscombe Grove CR0.
Just a few minutes' walk away, Croydon High Street and the Whitgift Centre (soon to become Westfield, which will see the arrival of John Lewis and countless other popular retailers) offer plenty of shops and restaurants; walk a little further and you can enjoy the green spaces of Park Hill Park and Wandle Park.
Pocket homes are discounted by at least 20% to the local market, allowing Pocket owners to own 100% of their home at a discounted price.
Each Pocket home at Addiscombe Grove CR0 will be built to our award-winning design specification, making the best use of all available space and incorporating features which perfectly fit the way London city makers live today.
To be eligible to purchase a Pocket home at this scheme, buyers will need to:
- Live or work in any London Borough
- Have a household income of no more than £90,000
- Not own any other property
Addiscombe Grove CR0 is a car-free development, and homeowners will not be able to apply for a parking permit.
Local area information
Addiscombe Grove CR0 will offer:
- A highly convenient location, just a two minute walk from East Croydon station
- Plentiful local amenities: Croydon High Street and the Whitgift Centre both provide ample opportunities for shopping, eating out and meeting friends
- A large landscaped communal roof terrace, a Nordic Garden and a Hidden Garden, all providing amenity space where residents can meet, relax and enjoy views over London
- An indoor Residents' Lounge, a Co-Working Space and a Wellness Room
- A bicycle store and maintenance station, providing ample secure cycle storage for everyone who needs it