Register today to ensure you don't miss out of the last two remaining properties!
Fenton Road is a new collection of contemporary 2 bedroom homes in North London available for Shared Ownership.
Situated in this vibrant neighbourhood in the heart of north London, Fenton Road is close to open green spaces and parks, the city, the famous Tottenham Hotspur Football Club on White Hart Lane while also being well connected to central London.
Homes at Fenton Road also combine bright contemporary interiors and flexible open-plan layouts with economical design features, ensuring a minimal impact on the environment. Meanwhile, each home has its own outdoor space to increase your enjoyment of the area and improve your quality of living. Perfect for singles, couples or small families, Fenton Road is a wonderful place to make a home.
To register your interest in Fenton Road Development , contact the Customer Service Team – Sales on 020 7378 5638 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your viewing now!
Fenton Road is perfectly positioned between the urban centres of Edmonton and Wood Green which both offer a huge range of amenities and leisure facilities. For education there is a range of good primary and secondary schools to choose from: both Alexandra Park School and Rhodes Avenue Primary are considered "Outstanding" by Ofsted.
Fenton Road is well connected by both tube and bus services. Wood Green Underground station (Piccadilly Line - Zone 3) is 20 minutes walk away and is convenient for the West End, west London, or even journeys to Heathrow whist White Hart Lane station (Overground) is less than a mile away and connects to London Liverpool Street in 35 minutes and Highbury and Islington station in just over 20 minutes. There are also very good bus services from Fenton Road connecting with further stations and taking you into the heart of the London, Trafalgar Square.
No matter what your idea of fun is, you will never be short of things to do in this part of London.
1) Must be a first-time buyer who cannot afford to buy a suitable home on the open market
2) Should have a household income less than £66,000 if you want to buy a one or two bedroom home, or less than £80,000 for a home with three bedrooms or more (the minimum income you need to earn depends on the type and size of home)
3) Should have access to savings or funds to cover the cost of the mortgage deposit, mortgage valuation or survey, legal fees and stamp duty (where applicable)
4) Haringey Council will give first priority for shared ownership homes to current council and housing association tenants living in Haringey, and then to people who live or work in the borough.
5) Priority goes to a) regeneration scheme decants b)families/people in temporary accommodation c) Other eligible applicants on the Council’s waiting list.